Hi everyone,

My name is Jana (pronounced ‘Yah-na’), I am a four year old little girl from Serbia, and I need your help!

My left arm was injured when I was born and I am now only able to use it at 50%. The diagnosis is obstetrical paralysis of the brachial plexus. It is possible to almost entirely regain mobility of the arm, but I would need surgical treatment which costs $50-60,000. Would you help me raise the money for my surgeries? You can make a donation to me via PayPal at the address manuka-s@hotmail.co.uk, or by direct transfer to my bank account at Raffeisen Bank AD, Belgrade, Serbia, account number RS35265050000011091009, swift number RZBSRSBG (this number may actually be different depending on your currency and the bank you are using, so please see below for the correct one).

Please write to me!

Forever grateful,

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SWIFT number for bank transfers

Dear friends,

We've been told that a SWIFT number is needed for any bank transfers to our account. This number varies based on the currency and bank you are using. Please see below which one applies for you:

- For payments in US dollars:

1. American Express Bank Ltd, USA
SWIFT/BIC: AEIBUS33
ABA: 1240 71889

2. Wachovia Bank, USA
SWIFT/BIC: PNBP US3NNYC
ABA: 026005092

3. Raiffeisen Zentralbank Osterreich AG, Austria
SWIFT/BIC: RZBAATWW

- For payments in Swiss francs:

1. UBS AG, Switzerland
SWIFT/BAC: UBSWCHZH 80A

- For payments in Euros:

The list is longish so please click on the letter below for the bank that is relevant to you:


- For payments in GBP:

Please see below:



With all my gratitude,

Your

No comments: