Hi everyone,

My name is Jana (pronounced ‘Yah-na’), I am a four year old little girl from Serbia, and I need your help!

My left arm was injured when I was born and I am now only able to use it at 50%. The diagnosis is obstetrical paralysis of the brachial plexus. It is possible to almost entirely regain mobility of the arm, but I would need surgical treatment which costs $50-60,000. Would you help me raise the money for my surgeries? You can make a donation to me via PayPal at the address manuka-s@hotmail.co.uk, or by direct transfer to my bank account at Raffeisen Bank AD, Belgrade, Serbia, account number RS35265050000011091009, swift number RZBSRSBG (this number may actually be different depending on your currency and the bank you are using, so please see below for the correct one).

Please write to me!

Forever grateful,

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you to more donors!


Dear friends,

Here we are, back home. We're slowly getting back into the old routine and trying to make up for all the time we were away from Daddy! :-) We are really enjoying our city, as we await our next doctor appointment to check the status of my arm.

Meanwhile, we've received five more donations from people with big hearts:

Krasnaja
Topalović family
Ivana from Boston
Marin Mihaljić
and Petra-77

We are incredibly grateful to you all for your kindness, and love you lots!

Here's a photo of me taken in St Petersburg in Florida in front of the Serbian Church of St Sava.

Yours

1 comment:

Allan Kenan said...

It's been 3 years since your arm injury, Jana. I'm sure that you had overcome the pain, and setbacks it gave you. I bet your donors played a big part in your recovery as well. How is it now? Does it still hurt?