Hi everyone,

My name is Jana (pronounced ‘Yah-na’), I am a four year old little girl from Serbia, and I need your help!

My left arm was injured when I was born and I am now only able to use it at 50%. The diagnosis is obstetrical paralysis of the brachial plexus. It is possible to almost entirely regain mobility of the arm, but I would need surgical treatment which costs $50-60,000. Would you help me raise the money for my surgeries? You can make a donation to me via PayPal at the address manuka-s@hotmail.co.uk, or by direct transfer to my bank account at Raffeisen Bank AD, Belgrade, Serbia, account number RS35265050000011091009, swift number RZBSRSBG (this number may actually be different depending on your currency and the bank you are using, so please see below for the correct one).

Please write to me!

Forever grateful,

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Please sign my guestbook!

I’d love to know who all the nice people are who’ve taken the time to visit my little blog! Please sign my guestbook here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl Jana is!! I hope she will be able to get the surgery she needs. I am wondering why the Dr. doesn't pay for the surgery. I understand her arm was broken in an effort to save her life but there wouldn't have been an emergency if the records would have been carefully looked at. I think the Dr. should pay for her surgery.
God Bless Jana and her family!
Leah

Dragana said...

Jana,
When you come to Houston for your surgery, contact me. I live in Houston and I would like to help you.

Tori said...

I suggest you use a ChipIn widget available free at www.chipin.com. It is connected to PayPal, but it is nice because it shows people how much of the money you have received.

Jana is beautiful!

http://www.lend4health.org

Anonymous said...

Puno vas pozdravljamo!

Maya i Nicholas

Anonymous said...

Leah,

I will feel free to answer your question... 'why the Dr. doesn't pay for the surgery..' - unfortunately that will not happen in Serbia!
They will make sure they have every excuse there is not to admit it was their fault - it's just how it works...

Maya

caitlyn inis said...

Hello Jana!

I do not know you or much about your situation, but after I stumbled upon your blog a few days ago- for one reason or another- i havent been able to bring myself to close the window.
And just barely i think i figured out why. i want to share two videos with you that have touched me, that i think may be able to help you. from the bottom of my heart i know what is said is true and want your spirit to be lifted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz41YxNiHEg

http://www.youtube.com/user/MormonMessages

I hope that i am not being insensitive to your situation. my heart genuinely reaches out to you.
Happy Mothers Day :)